Hey Guys This is Mahesh Pal and I Welcome You. In this article, I am going to show you the comparison between steel shed from the other sheds. So without wasting any time let’s get started.
There are several types of sheds but keeping them aside, steel shed has larger advantages as compared to others. Here are some of the types of sheds along with steel sheds.
- Pole sheds
Wooden sheds are such which are buried in the ground and they became the main columns. They are attached to rafters and girts which are attached to each pole. There are timber poles also but they are generally not at the consistent diameter which makes the task a little bit difficult to get the walls straight. The girts must be jagged into the poles but the finish which this gets would be rough when compared to steel sheds.
Pole shed generally looks cheap because the material used in it is very basic and the shed is also very simple. Spans in case of pole sheds are very limited and but they usually have the internal support poles. There are certain kit systems that don’t include gutter and flashings.
- Steel sheds
Steel shed makes use of steel columns which is anchored to a concrete foundation which makes really easy to align columns. Most of the components are already cut to the length with structural bolt holes which are already punched with accuracy. Cladding, girts and purlins are attached by self-drilling Tek screws.
- Timber framed sheds
This type of shed makes use of nog walls and stud which is the same as to which you see in many kinds of homes. Generally it is seen in the single or double garages. Here web trusses are used which take large of your roof space. it gets dirty easily and also looks dirty and untidy.
Steel is environment friendly
- Steel is such a product which is completely recyclable and steel is a product which is most recycled in the world.
- Very few materials are such which can be recycled again and again without losing any of its properties and steel is one of them.
- 40 percent of the global steel output comes from recycled scrap.
- There are many steel products that can be prefabricated with precision thus reducing its waste to its minimum.
- Approximately 90% or more of the commercial steel construction waste is recycled.
- Almost 82% of the waste which is generated from the steel making process is recycled and put back into the process.
Steel is a material that is lustrous, ductile, durable, strong and malleable. Steel is flexible to alloy and coated so that it can provide a variety of products that are best suited to today’s environment of the building. The benefits of using steel in the building include:
- Steel is recyclable along with the quality of reusing it.
- Steel is light weighted product so it can be transported easily.
- Steel is a non-combustible material.
- Steel is a low maintenance material and has a long life span.
- Steel is very strong so adding to the structure you need to apply other extensions for support.
I hope this article will be really helpful for you to differentiate about steel shed from the other sheds. If you really liked this article then please don’t forget to share this as this shows your support towards us.